Wednesday 10 February 2010

Yo!

Hi there, my friends :)

Right, this is going to be a quick 'blog', as I have a big project which I am supposed to be doing now due in for tomorrrow, and |it's going to take me hours to complete.

I'm also waiting for a call from one of my friends, who is also part of the project. She needs some important information from me which I am trying to give her, but she won't pick up her bloody phone! Typical.

Ah well.

So, I know that I said I was going to start posting my daily picture thingie-majigs, but I forgot. And I only have two. I'm going to do one every week now - maybe then I will be able o, and ot be scared off by the daunting prospect. They take aaggeess to do, and I've been very busy lately.

But on the brighter side of news today, tomorrow is my last day of school before the half term! Finally. I've been waiting for it since the 3rd of January.

But yes, this is just a brief post, explaining why I am so lazy- I mean busy!

I love you especially,
WhyDoRainbowsFrown

No comments:

Post a Comment