Thursday 11 February 2010

Why hello there ;)

Ahh, the sound of no more classes is music to my ears. Well, it will be for a week, anyway.

And so with that week, I shall do the most I possibly can. I'll cram it all in, and enjoy myself all the while!

So anyway, I managed to get the project handed in on time, which I am very proud of, if I'm honest :) It took HOURS to complete, but I managed it! But I've still got five pieces of homework to do over the holidays. Typical, eh?

 I don't have much of a plan as for what I am going to do with my spare time. I will probably go to a nice shopping centre, buy some new clothes and junk, and just bits and pieces. On either Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm going to some cool club place, but I don't want to tell you too much about that, you might stalk me ;)

Hopefully, it will be a very awesome week.

Yesterday, i had another idea for a story, which I think I will begin to write in an hour or so. The idea came to me totally out of the blue, on the way home from school, and I knew that I had to at least try and write the story. I still need to finish editing my NaNoWriMo, but my opinions on it are beginning to change. The more I look at it, the less I like the plot. I will finish editing eventually, though.

My friends want to read my stories, but I never let them unless I am completely sure of my work and have quadruple checked through it.

But anyway, I'm pretty much just really happy that I'm free for the next few days today.

Happy Thursday,
WhyDoRainbowsFrown

No comments:

Post a Comment