Thursday 11 February 2010

Hey my imaginary buddies!

*A-ha! Here is the lost post I found from way back! Well ok, two months aga. It was saved as a draft... Haha, technology hates me.*

So here I am. And for that fictional person who thought I was dead, fear not! I'm aliiivvvee! Just.

And I'm alave with a challenge at my hands! I am considering taking on the challenge of making an IndieVISUAL blog. Oh, this ought to be interesting.

Basically, all I have to do is draw a picture every day that represents my day EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sounds simple enough, right? Well we'll see. I bet I'll not even make it through the first week! I might just take a photo each day, that'll be the best option, I think.

So, yeah. If you're reading this, then I suggest that you take part in this challenge as well. I promise that it will be fun! Well... hopefully.

Anyway, this was just a quick post, and so it is deliciously dull. And also, I need to practice using metaphors, because according to my English teacher, I royally suck at them. Ah well, it's not like it's an important skill if you want to be a successful author or anything... *cough*

But there you go. I'll update this with more ramblings soon!

P.S. How was your Christmas, by the way? Mine was ok, I guess.

Lots of post-Christmas love,
WhyDoRainbowsFrown

*I guess this slightly explains what I was trying to say that day... Anyway, goodbye :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment