Wednesday 30 December 2009

UGH.

I just deleted a whole post that I spent ages on, and now I can't be bothered to rewrite it all over again. I wasn't exactly in a brilliant mood to begin with, but now I'm just in a worse one.

So basically, I begun by mentioning the IndieVISUAL journal, which you can find out more about here:  http://indievisualjournal.blogspot.com/

You just have to post an illustration that represents your day. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, we'll see. I reckon I won't even last a week.

And in GOOD news this week, tomorrow I might be going to London to watch the fireworks! That would be awesome, but it still might not happen. It's a bit of a journey, but fingers crossed, eh? And another piece of good news, is that I got a new hat! Yes, that is the highlight of the week. I might post a picture of it... even though no one particularly cares.

And also, I am currently listening to Tom Felton's song 'If you could be anywhere' ;) Oh yeah, I'm just that awesome. Oh, and by the way, I like Harry Potter. Oh, you couldn't tell?

So what did you get for Christmas/ whatever holiday you celebrate that involves giving and recieving gifts? I got lots of CD's, makeup, and Sims 3! And I went overboard on chocolates - but who didn't?

Anyway, that was basically my previous post summed up,

Lots of Post-Christmas Love,
WhyDoRainbowsFrown

No comments:

Post a Comment